1. Information regarding this offer and how to claim forms part of these conditions of entry. By participating, claimants accept these conditions. Nothing in these conditions restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
2. Participation is open only to Australian residents aged 18 years or older. Directors, management and employees of the Promoter, its retailers, suppliers and associated companies and agencies as well as the immediate families of each of these people are not eligible to enter.
3. The promotion begins at 12.01am (Sydney time) on 01/01/2018 and closes at 11:59pm (Sydney time) on 19/04/2018 (Promotional Period).
4. To claim, claimants must during the Promotional Period, purchase from any participating pharmacy in Australia a ZYRTEC® Tablets 70 pack, (Qualifying Purchase).
5. To submit a claim, the claimant must either:
(a) go to www.zyrtec.com.au and submit a claim online including the claimants’ details (including name, Australian postal address (PO Box address not permitted), email address, contact telephone number, the last four digits from the product barcode and upload a photo of the receipt); or
(b) Fully complete the claim form found in store by entering all required details (including as set out in 5(a)), attach a copy of the purchase receipt and send to ZYRTEC® Cash Back, Johnson and Johnson Pacific, PO BOX 234, INGLEBURN NSW 1890 by 23:59 AEST on 19/04/2018.
6. Claims must be lodged online or received by the Promoter by 11.59pm (Sydney time) on 04/05/2018. Only one $7 cash back claim is permitted per household (based on residential address) during the Promotional Period. Multiple claims on the same Qualifying Purchase are not permitted. Claimants must retain their original purchase receipts to verify their claim. Failure to provide this verification to the Promoter upon request may, at the Promoter’s discretion, result in an invalid claim.
7. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected claims or correspondence, whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
8. The Promoter has no control over mobile telephone communications, networks or lines and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, whether due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred.
9. Each claimant is responsible for paying for the costs associated with participating in the promotion.
10. Each entrant must only submit a claim in their own name. All claims become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. Each valid claim received within the Promotional Period will receive a gift of $7.00. The gift will be provided to the claimant in the form of a money order, payable to the claimant named on the claim form. Money orders must be deposited by claimants into their bank accounts or cashed by the claimant within ninety (90) days of the issue date. In the event that, for any reason, a claimant does not cash the money order within the time stipulated by the Promoter then the money order will be forfeited by the claimant.
12. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
13. Once any gift has left the Promoter’s premises, the Promoter and its agencies and companies associated with the promotion will not be responsible for any delay in delivery, loss or damage to the gift.
14. The Promoter may require claimants to verify their claim and provide proof of identity, proof of age, proof of residency at the nominated gift delivery address and proof of purchase. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s discretion.
15. Within 28 days of the Promoter receiving a valid claim that complies with these conditions of entry, the gift will be mailed directly to claimant at the Australian address provided on their claim form.
16. If a claim is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry, the claim will be discarded and the claimant will not receive a communication in this regard. No correspondence will be entered into.
17. The Promoter may verify the validity of claims, and in its sole discretion, disqualify any and all claims from, and prohibit further participation in this promotion by, any person who tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the claim process or with the operation of the promotion or acts in violation of these conditions, acts in a disruptive or dishonest manner or acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person or acts in a way to jeopardise the fair operation of the promotion.
18. Gifts are not transferable or exchangeable.
19. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, mobile network failure, bugs, tampering, manipulation, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected claims.
20. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from receiving the gift.
21. The Promoter is Johnson & Johnson Pacific Pty Limited (ABN 73 001 121 446) of 45 Jones Street Ultimo NSW 2007. Telephone: 1800 029 979.
We collect your personal information (“PI”) so that you may participate in this Zyrtec promotion (“the Promotion”) and for its directly related administration purposes. We may also use your PI, subject to you giving us your express consent, to send you marketing communications by mail, email or SMS. You may give us your express consent by ticking the “Marketing Communications” box on the entry form. If you do not provide us with your PI you would be unable to participate in the Promotion. Subject to some exceptions allowed by law, you may request access to, or correction of, your PI while we store it. Your PI may also be processed by our contracted service providers who assist us with such activities as mail delivery and processing, IT infrastructure and web site hosting services. This website is hosted by our contracted service provider based in Singapore and by registering on this site you consent to the cross-border processing of your PI.